146 - 148 York Street, Cambridge, CB1 2PY
Telephone: 01223 364116
Sorry, we're currently closed.
If you have a concern about the safety of a Vulnerable Adult you should discuss this with Social Services.
Follow this link for more information, and how you can contact the appropriate people
If you suspect or believe a child is suffering or is likely to suffer significant harm including any form of mistreatment or abuse, you should report your concerns
Follow the link below to the Local Safeguarding Children Board website, to see who you should contact
This website also gives more information about Safeguarding Children
– National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 https://www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk/
– NSPCC helpline: 0808 800 5000 If you’re worried about a child, even if you’re unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support.
– Childline 0800 1111: Offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever the worry.
– MIND: Mental Health Support with specific advice on ‘Coronavirus and your wellbeing’ https://www.mind.org.uk/
– YoungMinds: Supporting children and young people and their parents/carers with their mental health and wellbeing. Specific advice on managing self-isolation and anxiety about coronavirus. https://youngminds.org.uk
– ICON: Babies cry: You can cope http://iconcope.org/
– SafeLives: Specific resources for domestic abuse and COVID https://safelives.org.uk/news-views/domestic-abuse-and-covid-19
– IRISi interventions: https://irisi.org/iris/find-your-local-iris-site/